Friday, September 3, 2010

Dream Job

One of my favorite stores - ever - is Anthropologie. As soon as I walk up to the door, I am greeted by a delightfully smelling candle. I could spend hours there - if I could, I would bring a book and a pillow, and play dress-up while taking breaks to read. The store is cozy, comfortable, and eclectic. And I always want to walk out with half the store, and I am equally impressed with the decor as I am with the clothes.

Well, Elle Decor has a feature on Keith Johnson, the professional antiques buyer who is responsible for stocking and furnishing Anthro stores. The pics of his NYC apartment are TO DIE FOR!!! This man has serious taste, and I'm not mad!

The Sundance Channel even has a show, Man Shops Globe, where they follow Johnson on his international shopping expeditions. The perfect job indeed...

Picture 2

Picture 7

Picture 6

Picture 5

Picture 4

Picture 3

Seriously, all of this is housed under one roof. Is that even possible??? Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous...

Photos: Elle Decor