Monday, November 8, 2010

Cake for a Cause


Happy Monday to you all!

Yes, I understand it's the beginning of the week. And no, I'm not on drugs! I am genuinely happy it's Monday, and for no particular reason. Well, okay - it could be the yoga I did this morning. I admit - I was a little worn by 5 PM, but my spirit was still in-tact. And it is with such great energy that I write about a non-profit called Icing Smiles Inc.

I happened to be catching up on Amy Atlas' blog (love it!) where she mentioned the organization featured in the December issue of O Magazine. I really want you to visit the site, so I won't give away too much. But I firmly believe in putting as much energy (if not more) on feeling good on the inside as we do making ourselves look good on the outside.

Don't wait for the holidays to contribute. Make a sick child happy today!