Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Can't Believe It's Rue

Picture 16

Hello Lovely People! I took a mini hiatus to enjoy the first few weeks - including my birthday! - in the new year. I thought this would be the perfect day to get back into the swing of things since Rue Magazine launched its third issue today. I took a peek at work and couldn't wait to come home to dive right in! I absolutely love this lifestyle mag. Here are a few of my faves...

It's funny how a little corner in a room and a touch of black can make for a chic office space
Picture 7

I WANT THIS FLOOR MIRROR!!!
Picture 8

Seriously - who sleeps this fabulously?!?!
Picture 14

Picture 12

Picture 13

Must...have...everything... in this spread!!!
Picture 4

I highly recommend getting your Rue fix today!

All Photos: Rue Magazine