Monday, December 13, 2010

My (Turquoise) Blue Heaven

Picture 1

I'm a huge fan of pink used in decor - splashed on the walls or used in accents here and there. It goes a long way. You may even remember my pink posts here and here. But that's not to say I don't also love my blues. Turquoise in particular. It goes well with my other faves - gray, nutmeg (not orange - but nutmeg), mustard (yes - mustard), and of course, fushia.

Well, as soon as I came across the above photo on Chichi and Luxe, my heart almost stopped. Damn near every color I heart is in that pic. Who wouldn't want to dine at a table that looks like that?! Absolutely gorgeous! So I headed on over to the source of the image and fell in love multiple times over. The verdict is out: turquoise is very in.

Picture 2

Picture 5

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 6

Picture 8

Picture 7

All Photos: DecorPad