Tuesday, February 5, 2013

And I'm Back

Etsy Badge

It's been almost two years to the day since I've blogged. And it took that long for me to realize that out of the many creative outlets I pursue, this by far is my favorite. It's colorful. And random. And about whatever I want it to be. That has to be my favorite part.

I recently took a mental day off. It was much needed. Not to be concerned, all is well. I just wanted to have a day where I wasn't constantly checking my phone or email. Or looking at Facebook or Instagram. Or zoning out to television. I didn't even want to absorb the energy of others (no matter how much I love them) through the telephone. I just wanted to be still. The silence was embracing. And wouldn't you know - out of the stillness came creativity.

For those that do not know, I make handmade greeting cards. I haven't done it in awhile, and I didn't realize how much I enjoyed it until there wasn't anything left for me to do but create. And create I did! All. night. long. I am beyond excited about my relaunched Etsy shop, and I can't wait to share it with you. Stay tuned!