Sunday, February 10, 2013

Power + Tea

IMG_20130210_120514 
The way to remain connected to, conscious of and in alignment with our power is to remain connected to, conscious of and aligned with our source. - Iyanla Vanzant 

I came across this quote from Iyanla Vanzant today, and instantly got chills. I recently made a lot of changes in my life, all of which I feel are taking me in a positive direction. Long story short - I'm feeling really good, and (quite possibly) like the best me I've seen in a very long time. I'm starting some new ventures, and knowing myself, I need to stay focused so I can both learn how to enjoy the moment and remain committed to my goals. 

Today I will be taking some time to sip tea, watch some Oprah (love me some O), and enjoy some quiet time. I'm hoping this strengthens my connection to my Source, in turn leaving me in a marvelous state of inspiration and creativity.