Monday, February 25, 2013

Work Flow

Art 
Cool art at the new gig. 

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been MIA this past week, but I started my new job last Tuesday. I wanted to give myself some time to transition back into work life. I had been out of the work scene (voluntarily) for about a month, so I needed to get used to getting up early and following a routine again. And I have to say, things are off to a wonderful start.

Yes, it was good to sleep in and be carefree for awhile. And I was able to fulfill some creative needs I had been putting off. But I also stopped eating as healthy as I could have been, and I certainly wasn't as active. It's been a week, and I'm back to packing my lunch and healthy snacks and walking at least 10 city blocks a day. I've also started exercising in the mornings. If you know me, nothing gets me going in the morning like 15 extra minutes of sleep! However, I'm really trying to embody a positive and health-conscious attitude to carry into my later years. So far, so good.

Since I feel more adjusted in my new work flow, I will resume my creative endeavors. New cards to come this week to my Etsy shop. Stay tuned!