Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Padma is so Chic

Harper's Bazaar has an article featuring Top Chef host's Padma Lakshmi's NYC apartment. First, let me say that I heart Padma. She is beautiful and so chic. I have yet to see a bad photo of her. How does someone who hosts a food show remain so fit is beyond me. And just like Padma, her apartment is sleek and fashionable. Click here to see the rest of the photos.

I personally wouldn't cook or even toss a tomato in a white Roverto Cavalli gown, but more power to Padma.

Yes, she has a swing in the middle of her living room. I'm not bothered -
I just wish I thought of it first!

No, it's not vain to have a self-portrait above your bed :-)
Photos by Douglas Friedman

Did I also mention that she has her own jewelry line sold at Bergdorf Goodman??? Yeah, I thought so.