Monday, June 28, 2010

Clutch Love

I wanted to share some fabulous clutches I came across this weekend. I was browsing through Etsy (if you don't know what Etsy is by now, shame on you! Look it up ASAP!!), and I searched "vintage purses". After looking through a few sellers' pages, I saw a clutch from Bagatelles & Co.

I instantly become a fan of the clutches and mini purses - and ALL of the graphic prints and patterns. Below are a few of my favorites, but I encourage you to visit their site to see more.

And for those of you who may be a little lazy to check out Etsy, it's everything handmade that you could think of - and more. You can find the most unique items - definitely worth browsing if you like standing out from the crowd ;-)





I love how these pics are styled
All images from Bagatelles & Co's etsy page