Sunday, July 4, 2010

FREE(dom)

During this holiday weekend, I've had the chance to travel and visit family and friends that are out of town. But I had to take a raincheck - for some reason, this extended weekend feels like the perfect time to take a break from it all. Time to take a step back and reflect.

I started this blog as an outlet of creativity. As of this moment, not a single soul knows about this blog. It's just me penning my thoughts after hours of reading and browsing on the web. I am inspired by so many - the colors, the textures, the patterns and unique styles that flash across my computer screen. I can barely contain myself sometimes.

I have no idea where this may lead. But I am elated to be a part of the blogging community. So here's to being free to do what you want and following your dreams.

Fireworks over the Philadelphia Museum of Art - taken from visitphilly.com's photostream on Flickr