Monday, July 26, 2010

I Want It: Sofette

Happy Monday Folks! Hopefully it is a happy day for you all. I'm still riding high from my weekend getaway to New York. And taking today off of work was genius. Nothing like a three day weekend!

Visiting my parents and talking to my mom about the progress I'm making decorating my apartment got me excited all over again. It's coming together nicely, and I'm inspired by so many blogs and sites. I recently bought a cognac leather sofa, and I'm looking for another addition to the living room. I have a leather loveseat that I wouldn't mind getting reupholstered or possibly finding a great slipcover for. But I wouldn't mind a chic sofette or settee instead.

Love the color on this one - the leather looks butter soft

I don't think this one would fly with my boyfriend, but I still like it. Maybe for a study or room turned into a closet ;-)