Friday, July 9, 2010

Oh, Happy Pills

Happy Friday Folks!

Today we (astral) travel overseas to satisfy our sweet tooth...

I imagine somewhere in Barcelona there are plenty of people running around with cavities. That is exactly what would happen to me if I lived there and had a shop called Happy Pills in the vicinity. I've scoured the Internet trying to find their website, but to no avail. I was able to grab some pics from Lovely Package, a place to check out the some of the best when it comes to packaging design.


Think of your standard candy shop where you load up on treats in a blah plastic baggie at your local mall - then times that experience by ten. This place is all about aesthetics. You pick your poison (pun intended), and pack them into chic plastic or jar containers that resemble prescription bottles.


I'm not promoting candy that looks like drugs. I'm just saying I like the packaging :-)