Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nightstand Fixer Upper

Hello lovely people :-)

Today I bring you a set of drawers that I just couldn't part with. It's an oldie but goodie! It came as a set with my desk, but I could never find good use for it. I came close to giving it away after I moved last September, but fought against it. Now, almost a year later, I think it's time to give it a makeover.

Below are the BEFORE pics. I've been doing a lot of research online, and convinced my boyfriend to help turn our thrift store find into a new piece of furniture. I'm thinking of using a satin-based paint in a color in either the turquoise or chocolate family. I'm excited to share the AFTER pics, so stay tuned!

Kinda looks like a smiley face :-)

Not the best quality since I took it with my cell phone, but I can't find my camera attachment.